🛹EVENT TYPEWhat event is this waiver for:
💪PARENT/ GUARDIAN INFORMATION
Please read entire Agreement then check the "I Accept" box," and click "Send"
I, The undersigned parent/person having legal custody/ guardianship of the above said minor, give permission for the minor to participate in The Shreducate Academy Skate Camps. The minor is physically able to participate in all activities as described in the announcement for the program. In consideration of said minor being permitted to enter any and all tour destinations/ transportation as well as the use of facilities and/or equipment, or participation in the tour program, I, on behalf of myself (as parent, guardian, coach, aid, spectator, or participant) hereby:
1. Acknowledge that I have read this document, I have inspected the tour transportation and equipment, I accept them as being safe and reasonably suited for the purposes intended I voluntarily sign this document.
2. Release Shreducate Academy, its directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives and volunteers (collectively "releases") from all liability to me for any loss or damages to property or injury or death to person, whether caused by Releases or otherwise and while such minor is in attendance of The Shreducate Academy Skate Camps.
3. I agree not to sue Releases for any loss, damage, injury, or death described above and I will indemnify and hold harmless Releases and each of them from any loss, liability or damage or cost they may incur due to said minors presence in attendance of The Shreducate Academy Skate Camps, whether caused by the negligence of Releases or otherwise.
4. I assume full responsibility for, and risk of, bodily injury, death or property damage due to the negligence of releases or otherwise.
5. I do hereby authorize Shreducate Academy as agent for the undersigned, to consent with respect to said minor, to any x-ray examination, anesthetic, medical, dental, or surgical diagnosis or treatment, and hospital care which is deemed advisable by and is to be rendered under general or special supervision of, any physician and surgeon licensed under the provisions of the California Medical Practice Act on the medical staff of any hospital, whether such diagnosis or treatment is rendered at the office of the physical or the hospital, I understand that Shreducate Academy is not responsible for any costs incurred for medical care.
6. I understand that my child will be required to follow instructions and abide by reasonable safety procedures. Additionally, my child agrees to wear or use all required or recommended safety equipment as instructed. I expressly assume on behalf of my child all risk of injury, including death, in the event that my child fails or refuses to wear or use all required or recommended safety equipment. I understand that Shreducate Academy Staff reserves the right to refuse to allow my child to participate in part or all of the activities if my child is determined to be incapable of participating safely. All students will be required to wear a helmet, elbow and knee pads at all times well under the supervision of Shreducate Academy Staff. I have read, understood, and accepted the terms and conditions stated herein and acknowledge that this
agreement shall be effective and binding on my child and me during the entire period of participation in the activity.
7. I give Shreducate Academy permission to use any picture of likeness of me or a picture or likeness of my children in Shreducate Academy skate camps general publicity and campaign materials.
I intend this document to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of California. I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS AGREEMENT, AND I AM AWARE THAT BY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT I AM WAIVING CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH I OR MY OR HEIRS, NEXT OF KIN, EXECUTORS, ADMINISTRATORS AND ASSIGNS MAY HAVE AGAINST THE RELEASEES.
*Please agree to these terms